Friday, May 16, 2008

Don't you just love...

...my new look? My wonderful sister Karla designed this just for me for my second graduation present. You'll have to go ask her about the first! If you click on the link on the right for Ramblin' Roads to Everywhere, you will find her - and I promise you will enjoy your time in her neck of the woods - she is a gifted writer and blogs a lot more often than I do!



Andrew had an orchestra concert this week. He plays the cello and is right good at it if I do say so myself! He started playing last August when school started and his teacher is talking like he will be able to skip philharmonic and go straight into the symphony orchestra! Apparently you move from first year orchestra (6th grade) into philharmonic (7th grade) and then into symphony (8th) as long as your skill is high enough to get you in. Andrew is good enough to skip the middle one and go straight into the symphony - even though he will only be in 7th grade next year! He really has a gift and I am so proud of him - can you tell?
I need to run take the kiddos to basketball practice, but I will try to write again soon to tell you about my latest project - my creative juices are just a flowin' and I promise you will love what I am cooking up now...

4 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Glad you like it! :o)

pse said...

I really like the new look. And please hurry and tell us what you are into now!

A Romantic Porch said...

Can't wait to hear! Congratulations on your graduation! Love,Rachel

A Romantic Porch said...

Way to go Andrew! Good job! I'd love to hear you play.