Monday, January 26, 2009

New Business...


Live is stumping along -chaos is NORMAL for us these days! Still nothing concrete from the mortgage company that might get the walls and ceilings repaired. We are hoping to have our home ready to sell by April 1st. We aren't moving far (just a few miles) but need to get to a place where we are zoned to a better high school before Andrew starts in another year! You can help us pray that that will go well...

Like I needed something ELSE to occupy my time, I have signed up as a consultant for a company called "Uppercase Living"! They have fabulous expressions for wall decor and I am really excited - mainly about decorating my home! You can check out my new business website at http://naomi.uppercaseliving.net/ - then be sure to come back here and let me know what you think! For now, I will post a picture or two:



1 comment:

A Romantic Porch said...

Okay, so where are you? Since you've signed up, I'm hopping over to your website! xorachel